Thu, 10 Feb|
Orienteering & Navigation Clinic – Basic Module 1.0
Time & Location
10-Feb-2022, 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm IST
About the Event
- Did you know Navigation is as easy as flying a plane after learning how to fly!
- Have you seen a post somewhere on Adventure Race and dreamt of being a part of it?
- Do you want to know how to Navigate yourself using Google Maps in Upcoming Adventure Races?
- Hey, wait!!! Aren’t Navigation and Orienteering both are same?
- Did you also know Navigation is one of the most important skills if you ever planning for Surviving in the wild!
Then Indeed this clinic is for you, as NthAdventure invites you to “Learn/upgrade your skills”. This ONLINE clinic is an attempt to train, teach, share, and make everyone a confident adventure racer.
“Orienteering is one of the prime disciplines in Adventure Racing. It’s a sport that requires navigational skills using a map and compass to navigate from point to point in diverse and usually unfamiliar terrain whilst moving at speed.”
Who should join:
1. Anyone who wishes to learn a skill on Navigation or Survival
2. Anyone who wants to know more about the sport and begin their Adventure Racing journey
3. Anyone who want to improvise their skills
4. Athletes who want to go for the next level of Adventure Races
What is included in Basic Module 1.0:
1. Introduction to the World of Orienteering
2. About the World’s Toughest Team Sport
3. How to Navigate for NthAdventure's 25KM and 60KM Adventure Races
- Online link will be shared with registered participants
- Register for Basic Module 1.1 – Outdoor which will provide on-ground training with physical maps
- Do attend all of our sessions in the upcoming days to improvise your Navigational and Orienteering Skills
- For more information reach us: +91-9900027525 / email@example.com
Register now and learn these skills before you race your next Adventure Race.
- Should the race be moved due to COVID lockdown rules, all entries will be moved to the next date chosen for this specific event (No refunds at any point)
- We try our bit however, each one of us is responsible for our own safety. NthAdventure does not take any responsibility of anything that happens prior, during, or after the event.
Basic Module 1.0