NthAdventure 25K Adventure Race
Time & Location
About the Event
NthAdventure presents 25KM Adventure Race series and here you are experiencing the first race of three races in the series. This will be a 25 Kilometer adventure race where participants will be mountain biking, Kayaking, Trail Running, Hiking & Orienteering, on a non-marked course using google maps to navigate across finish line collecting all the checkpoints. The course has been designed as a first step into the world of Adventure Racing and will give you a true taste of multi-sport, expedition-style racing. From pro athletes to beginners, this race is for all who wants to experience as well as prepare for the next race. Points table, trophies, adventures, camping fun and more. Come and experience this amazing sport.
What is Adventure Racing?
- Mountain Biking
- Trail running
- Kayaking – Sit on top kayak
- Race Split: 60% Cycling - 25% Trail Running & Hiking - 15% Kayaking - 100% Orienteering
Event Date & Time:
- March 07th 2020
- Reporting time: 01.30 PM
- Adventure Race briefing and Map Distribution: 2.30 PM
- Gala Dinner, Award Ceremony, Barbeque, Campfire & Camping: 07:30 PM Onwards
Race Categories: Team of TWO
Entry Fees: Team of TWO: Rs.2899/-
Cut Off Time:
- Paid entry to JUNE 25k Adventure race cut off – 2 hours 20 Minutes
- Short course for all the teams – 4.00 Hours
L N T: We follow a very strict L N T Rule – LEVE NO TRACE participants who do not follow they will be disqualified from the race without any notification, what you bring you should carry back that, no littering whatever reasons.
MAPS: The race is a non-marked course, Google Maps will be provided
FAQ & Rules & Regulations: LINK
Points structure: LINK
- Looking for a partner drop an email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open for everyone who wishes to amplify their adventure
- The team should consist of 2 members
- All participants must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- No Cancellation / No refunds on No show whatsoever at any point, however, teams can sell their entry to other teams.
- Race route and map will be shared before the race starts
CYCLES & HELMET ON RENT: Book quality cycle or transport your own cycle. Call: 9880073281 (Mr. Sachin, Pedals & Wheels)
TRANSPORTATION TO VENUE & BACK: Looking for travel assistance, drop us an email at email@example.com
CAMPING PACKAGES: Registration page (Open to Team's Family, Friends & Supporters)
VENUE PARTNER: https://www.funarc.in/
Welcome to the world of AMPLIFIED ADVENTURES.
- Camping Package - Per PersonINR 1,599INR 1,5990INR 0