25KM Adventure Race
Time & Location
About the Event
NthAdventure 25KM Adventure Race
Hello, our adventure racing friends, NthAdventure is introducing a much-awaited 25KM Adventure Race in Udupi / D K under National Adventure Race Series. In this introduction Adventure Race, participants will be Mountain Biking, Trail Running, Rogaining & Orienteering, on a non-marked course, Participants will be using google maps to navigate across the finish line collecting all the checkpoints. The course has been designed as a first step into the world of Adventure Racing and will give you a true taste of multi-sport, expedition-style racing in India. From pro athletes to beginners, this race is for all who want to experience as well as prepare for our upcoming National as well as 24-hour Asia series races. We look forward to seeing your team!
OPEN SOLO: Adventure racing is a team sport, however in the interest of the sport and giving exposure to everyone we have introduced a SOLO category for our 25KM Races. To give a shot at Podium, International ranking, and 24-hour races you need to race as a team.
What is Adventure Racing? A must-watch!
Race Discipline: 25 kilometers of Adventure Race** approximately
- Mountain Biking
- Trail running
- Cycling: 70% includes Off-Road, Tarmac, cement road, and no road sections
- Trail Running & Rogaining: 30% includes Trails, farmlands, Cement sections
- Orienteering: 100%
- 25KM - Reporting at 07:00 AM / Flag off at 8:00 AM
- Last Team to arrive - 12:00 PM
- 25KM - Men / Women / Mixed (Team of Two)
- Open SOLO
- 25KM Adventure Race Entry: Rs.3500/- Per Team of Two
- 25KM Adventure Race Entry: Rs. 1800/- Per SOLO Athlete
- Race Entry Includes: GST, Race logistics, Maps, Race booklet, Race BIB, Finisher Medal, First-Aid assistance, Refreshments, T-Shirt and a lifetime of an experience
Cut Off Time:
- Full course Winning Team to complete the course in 2.30 Hours earns PAID ENTRY to next 25K Adventure Race
- Short course for all the teams after 4.00 Hours
- TOP 3 full course teams earn podium for respective categories
L N T: We follow an extremely strict L N T Rule – LEVE NO TRACE, participants who do not follow they will be disqualified from the race without any notification, what you bring you should carryback, no littering whatever reasons.
The race is a non-marked course, Google Maps will be provided
FAQ & Rules & Regulations: LINK
- SAFETY FIRST. Safety measures will be taken as prescribed by the Govt
- Join Adventure Race India Facebook community for more information on the race: LINK
- The team should consist of 2 members, one of the participants must be an adult if another participant is U18
- Race route and map will be shared before the race starts
- No Cancellation / No refunds on No show whatsoever at any point. However, entry can be sold to any other team
- As of now, the dates for the events are fixed. However, for any new rule, law, or order by the government in the interest of public safety, this event might get postponed to a later date but no refund/cancellation will be entertained
Any questions, feel free to reach us at email@example.com
COVID SAFETY MEASURES TO BE FOLLOWED as prescribed by the Govt. for your own safety. Indemnity to be signed by all the teams prior to the race.
More details will be shared with registered Teams.
- 25KM AR Entry - Team of TwoINR 3,500INR 3,5000INR 0
- 25KM AR Entry - Open SOLOINR 1,800INR 1,8000INR 0